ABOUT THE FEES
Details of fee structure and mode of payment can be had from School office. Separate necessary fee slip and fee booklet will be issued after personal interview/counseling and at the time of admission respectively.
- If once admitted, fees and other amounts deposited will not be refunded.
- The names of the students who are not clearing their monthly fees will be struck off from the register
- Other fines that the authority thinks fit may be imposed for other unwanted ones.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS AND CASH AWARD
- Merit scholarships of Rs. 2,000/- be awarded to the students of the School who stood 1st , 2nd and 3rd position of the Class XI examination conducted by the Council.
- A cash award of Rs. 10,000/- be awarded to any student of the School who secures position holder in the Higher secondary Examination of the Council.
- Other cash awards for meritorious students of the School be determined by the School authority as the case may be.
- A cash award of Rs. 2,000/- shall be awarded to any student of the school (both for XI and XII) for good attendance.